The Standard Edition is where it all starts, more of the ‘original’ version that has been around since 1992. It was designed for customers who want to manually enter inquiry information into Easy Access and don’t need to have any type of importing, exporting automation with any other application. With this Edition, the user will need to launch the software to use its features. Since users need to be in the software to use the features in the Standard Edition, if you plan on sharing it across the network, you will need to consider how many users will need to be in the software at one time.
Setting up Easy Access is a snap.
The Setup Wizard will walk you through it.
The Inquiry Entry Form is simple and
straightforward but powerful.
Easy Access automatically stores your credit report
making it easy to view or re-print.
All inquiries that you type into Easy Access are stored
in a database making it easy to re-send them if you need to.
If you need to pull a different credit bureau product,
just click on the Products Button when adding an inquiry.
The Letter Merge lets you create merged letters
using the information from the inquiry.
Keep track on who ran what report
using the User Setup.
Create up to 15 departments in the Bureau Setup so you
can manage multiple subscriber numbers.
These features and more built into the
Standard Edition of Easy Access.
Easy Access was designed with the user in mind. From simple straightforward data entry to a clean user interface and help system. Users will master Easy Access in just a few minutes. While there are many ways to get credit reports today, nothing compares to the features Easy Access offers, whether the single bureau or multi-bureau version.
For details and explanations on how to use any of the features, see our Online Helpfile.
- Support for Consumer Credit Reports reports (Business Reports not available in the Standard Edition)
- ↓↑ 1st time Popup MessagesPopup Messages will be displayed to NEW users as they go to different areas of the program for the first time. This helps new users learn the software without having to read the help file.
- ↓↑ Automatic updatesEasy Access will optionally check to see if there are any new updates.
- ↓↑ Data and Settings backupWhether you want to protect your data and settings or easily move the software to another computer, Easy Access can optionally backup your data and settings.
- ↓↑ Automatic Proxy DetectionEasy Access will automatically detect your proxy settings if being used.
- All Versions can be networked
- Supported Equifax Products
- Supported Experian Products
- Supported TransUnion Products
- ↓↑ Data Entry made ‘Easy’Streamlined All-in-One fields on Entry Form make entering data a breeze. Fully customizable, display only the field you need to see, in the order you wish to see them. Easy Access will even fill in the City and State when you type in the Zip Code.
- ↓↑ Customizable credit report header, fonts and marginsCustomize your margins, use our built-in Custom Header, or opt for the ‘ bureau exact ‘ printout. You have total control over the way the report is printed.
- Fully customizable Inquiry List
- ↓↑ 5 User defined fields for your own custom informationDisplay them on both the Inquiry Entry Form and in the Inquiry List. Makes it easy to keep track of custom information.
- ↓↑ Filter lists and reports by –any- field on Inquiry Entry FormNo more searching and searching through a list of inquiries to find the one you’re looking for. Just filter the list to simplify the search.
- ↓↑ History ShortcutsRemembers the last type of reports your entered, allowing you to easily add new inquiries.
- ↓↑ Backup/Restore DatabasesBuilt in database utilities make it easy to maintain and move your databases.
- ↓↑ Letter MergeThis allows you to easily create and maintain custom denial letters and merges letters.
- ↓↑ Product Support built right into the application.No need to search for email address. Just click on the Help Menu. That’s what it is for.S20
- ↓↑ Update UtilityAll minor updates are always free when downloaded from the web. With this built-in utility, it is easy to keep your software updated.
- ↓↑ Outlook style interface. Customizable Navigator barAllows you create custom shortcuts (buttons) to insert special inquiries or letters.
- ↓↑ Ability to filter on any field in the inquiry databaseNeed to find all the reports pulled from the F&I department last month? Filter the database to display only those inquiries in the Inquiry List. You can filter on any fields, even the ‘User Defined’ fields.
- ↓↑ Find toolAbility to search any field in the inquiry database
- ↓↑ Option to warn users if entering an SSN that has already been entered.Tired of being charged twice for a report you already received. This feature will warn if you are entering a duplicate inquiry.
- ↓↑ Multi Send OptionsSend all for a Department, User or All marked inquiries. Add hundreds of Inquires and send them in a batch, or send while you adding new inquiries, or just send one at a time.
- ↓↑ Database Auto close.Option to automatically close the databases when not in use (network versions). Great not only to save possible database corruption if the PC has a problem but also for security as the software will prompt you for a password again before re-opening the software.
- ↓↑ Multi bureau version Zip Code Tables.Sends to specific bureau based the zip code entered.
- ↓↑ Multiple user setups.Setup individual users with their own passwords. If running multiple departments, you can even assign particular users to certain departments only. It’s like having multiple copies of the software installed
- ↓↑ Option to delete inquiries based on the age of the inquiryKeeps the database small, deleting old inquiries that you no longer need (based on your date range).
- ↓↑ Supports the Credit Bureaus Permissible Purpose fieldsThis can be entered per inquiry (if you use multiple purpose codes, or defaulted to have attached to each inquiry without you having to enter it each time.
- ↓↑ Stored Report List View.Lets you view and print one or multiple reports.
- ↓↑ Simple Setup Wizard walks the user through setting Easy AccessOn the average, the setup of Easy Access will only take about 5 minutes before you are pulling reports.
- ↓↑ Automatically prints and stores all reports received from the bureau.No need to manually print a report. No printer right now. No problem. The auto print is an option.
- ↓↑ Minimize to System Tray for background operation.Keeps you desktop nice and neat.