The Enterprise Edition is our full-blown Automated Credit Retrieval Engine. It includes all of the features of the Standard and Professional Editions but can be set up to automatically import inquiry information and export the credit bureaus report. It also has a built-in HTTP Server making integration with other applications seamless.
It supports automatically importing and exporting data, has a built-in HTTP server which your application or website can automatically POST data to it and have reports returned directly over HTTP and has a built-in COM interface. It also gives you the ability to actually code your own output based on the data received by the bureau, from simple one line comma delimited files to you own customized credit report output.
All of the features of the Standard and the Professional Editions plus:
- ↓↑ Automated Importing and ExportingDesignate an import folder, and Easy Access will import and send inquiries automatically when an import file lands inside the folder. The consumer information returned from the credit bureau can then be exported back to your application in a variety of different ways.
- ↓↑ NT Service versionRun Easy Access as a Service. All automation, including the HTTP Server, COM, and the Watch directory all run within the Service.
- ↓↑ HTTP ServerEasy Access can optionally run as an HTTP Server, allowing other applications or browsers to POST directly into Easy Access. Easy Access will also optionally serve up custom HTML Forms which can also be used for posting data into Easy Access.
- ↓↑ Parsed Export optionExport only the data you want to be exported from the credit report. Using our ‘Parsing Merge Fields, you can export only the consumer’s credit score, social security number, both or any other data available in the credit bureaus’ CPU formatted reports.
- ↓↑ Merge Parsed documentsIf you are retrieving your reports in ARF, FFF or FFI formats, you can optional create your own text report from the returned report by having the document merged and exported at the time the report is returned.